Vox VT20X Combo Guitar Amplifier
Vox The VT20X is a 20 watt combo amp with lots of cool options for shaping your own sound.
- The amp features Vox latest VET - Virtual Element Technology, which is based on analyzing the components of the amp so the amp can simulate different sounds in the best possible way.
- Valvetronix tube preamp - this preamp design features analogue circuitry to achieve the subtle tone adjustments and capture the nuances that are characteristic of vacuum tube amps.
- Tightly sealed cabinet delivers superb resonance
- VOX Tone Room editing software that lets you customize existing amps and create your own presets
- Tone Room is available for download at PC and Mac as well as iOS and Android devices via the App Store or Google Play!
Power Amplifier Output:
VT20X: Maximum approx. 20W RMS @5 ohms
11/20 (when using Tone Room - Editor/Librarian software)
DELUXE CLTWEED 4x10VOX AC30BOUTIQUE ODVOX AC30TBBRIT 800BRIT OR MKIIDOUBLE RECBOUTIQUE CLBRIT 1959BOUTIQUE METAL
Pedal 1 type: 4 (COMP, CHORUS, OVERDRIVE, DISTORTION)
Pedal 2 type: 4 (FLANGER, PHASER, TREMOLO, DELAY)
Reverb type: 4 (ROOM, SPRING, HALL, PLATE)
Noise Reduction: 1
33/60 (when using Tone Room - Editor/Librarian software)
8 (2 banks x 4 channels)
VT20X: 8" 5 ohms
Inputs / Outputs
INPUT jack, AUX IN jack, Headphone jack, FOOT SW jack, USB (Type B) mini port
A/D conversion: 24-bit
D/A conversion: 24-bit
VT20X: AC adapter (DC 12 V)
VT20X: 2.50 A
Dimensions (W x D x H):
VT20X: 410 x 225 x 347 / 16.14" x 8.86" x 13.66"
VT20X: 7.3 kg / 16.09 lbs.
VT20X: AC adapter
Accessories (sold separately):
VOX VFS5 footswitch