The DT 109 series is used throughout the world for news gathering, film, TV production and live events.
The headphones are exceptionally comfortable with a soft headband and ear pads. A high level of ambient noise attenuation is achieved with the closed design of the ear cups. Rugged construction ensures reliability for many years of use. All models are available in grey or black.
- Highly sensitive headphone and microphone transducers
- Legendary, classic design
- Excellent ambient noise attenuation
- Capable of handling very high SPL
- Rugged, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
- Single-sided, detachable cable
- Closed headphone
- Circumaural ear pads
- Excellent comfort for long-term wearing
- Single-Ear version: DT 108
All DT 109 versions are supplied without connecting cable. Please order the appropriate connecting cable separately (see accessories).
- OPERATING PRINCIPLE
- TRANSMISSION TYPE
- WEIGHT HEADPHONES WITHOUT CABLE
- 390 g
- HEADPHONE FREQUENCY RESPONSE
- 30 - 20.000 Hz
- NOMINAL SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL
- 94 dB
- SOUND COUPLING TO THE EAR
- Circumaural (around the ear)
- CABLE & PLUG
- Detachable cable – various connectors available
- POLAR PATTERN FOR MICROPHONE
- TRANSDUCER TYPE FOR MICROPHONE
- Dynamic - Hypercardioid
- ARTICLE NO.
- DT 109: SELECT OPTION