AKG C519 M Professional Miniature Clip-On Condenser Microphone for brass and woodwind instruments on stage and in studio
- The C519 professional miniature condenser microphone clips gently onto the bell of a trumpet, saxophone, trombone, tuba, didgeridoo or any other wind instrument.
- Its tight cardioid polar pattern makes the C519 an ideal tool for use near monitor wedges, and its flat frequency response delivers a natural, powerful and clear sound.
- The MPAV from C519 M features an integrated, switchable bass cut for adjusting the microphone’s frequency response.
- Cardioid polar pattern allows operation close to stage monitors
- Integrated transducer shock mount for efficient rejection of mechanical noise
- Rubberized mounting clip to firm, gentle fit on a wide variety of instruments
- Rugged highly stable gooseneck for precise placement of the microphone
- Detachable microphone cable easy to install and service
|POLAR PATTERNS|| |
|POWERING INTERFACE|| |
|AUDIO OUTPUT|| |
|DIMENSIONS / WEIGHT|| |