This highly professional passive subwoofer is designed for absolute, long-term reliability. The Stinger® SUB 18 G3 provides 800 watts of continuous power and achieves a maximum sound pressure of 126 dB. Its specially developed 18" woofer emits incredibly deep bass levels with extremely powerful and clear contours.
Designed as a real all-round workhorse, the heavily braced bass reflex cabinet is designed for horizontal and vertical use. It is made from robust 18 mm birch plywood and offers exceptional stability and durability thanks to its extremely resilient polyurea coating. The features include a steel front grille, a thread insert for M20 extension tubes, stacking dimples and ergonomic handles. The Stinger® SUB 18 G3 is a good-value and attractive solution for professional sound systems, with extensive accessories that support usage on the stage and in fixed installations.
- Passive 18" bass-reflex PA subwoofer
- 800 watts RMS power capacity
- 126 dB maximum sound pressure level
- Deep basses down to 35 Hz, thanks to 18" custom-design woofer
- Speaker In, Satellite Out, Sub Thru sockets
- Can be used horizontally or vertically
- 18 mm birch plywood housing with extremely durable polyurea coating
- Easy handling thanks to ergonomic handles and stacking dimples
- Shock-resistant front grille for optimal protection of the speaker.
- Used with extension tubes with M20 thread
- Clever transport accessories
Low/mid driver dimensions
Woofer voice coil
Woofer voice coil (mm)
Load rating (RMS)
35 - Crossover Hz
Speaker input connections
Speaker output connections
18 mm Plywood