--- Bing ads start ---->
<--- Bing ads end ---->
AKG Perception P2 Dynamisk Instrument Mikrofon
AKG Perception P2 High-Performance Dynamic Bass Microphone for kick drum, deep brass and bass amp miking
- The Perception P2 high-performance dynamic bass microphone delivers a profound, high-energy low end for use on kick drums, trombones and bass amps.
- Its cardioid polar pattern reduces feedback and crosstalk coming from other instruments behind the microphone.
- The Perception P2 comes in a rugged, all-metal housing to withstand tough on-the-road conditions.
- An integrated stand adapter makes the microphone very easy to use.
- The package also includes a carrying case for safe transport and storage.
- Powerful sound with profound bass range especially tuned for low-pitched instruments
- High-performance capsule withstands extreme sound pressure levels
- Built-in hum compensation coil rejects EMC noise for the cleanest sound
- Rugged wire-mesh cap and sturdy die-cast metal body withstand tough day-to-day stage use
- Integrated stand adapter for easy mounting on mic stands
| GENERAL || |
| Polar Pattern || cardioid |
| Audio Frequency bandwidth || 20 to 16000 Hz |
| Sensitivity || 2.5 mV/Pa |
| Electrical Impedance || 400 Ohms |
| Recommended Load Impedance || 2000 Ohms |
| || |
| AUDIO OUTPUT || |
| Type || Balanced XLR |
| Gender || Male |
| Contacts || 3-pin |
| || |
| DESIGN || |
| DIMENSIONS / WEIGHT || |
| Net Weight || 400 g |
| Length || 130 mm |
| Height || 132 mm |
| Diameter || 60 mm |
| || |